Admin and Comms Worker
Bristol Disability Equality Forum
Salary: £18,000 (pro rata)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time Hours: 14
Details: Permanent contract, subject to funding. It is an ‘occupational requirement’, as defined and exempted under the Equality Act 2010, that the successful post-holder must identify as a Disabled person.Details of Role:
Are you passionate about disability equality and diversity? Do you want to work for a 100% Disabled people’s organisation? Do you live in, or very near, Bristol? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Disabled person to undertake the Administration and [basic] Communication needs of the Forum.
The successful applicant with be an organised and self-motivated individual with good face-to-face, written and digital communications skills who will undertake general office duties to include:
- opening and sorting post;
- filing andphotocopying;
- undertaking communication activites to promote the Forum and its work;
- being the first point of contact for people making enquires or otherwise seeking information from the Forum;
- maintaining an office diary and ensuring mailouts and notices are processed in a timely manner;
- administering Forum events;
- cash handling (primarily petty cash), collection and record-keeping;
- monitoring/ ordering stationery, as required;
- creating invoices for the Forum’s charged for services;
- recording, collating, processing and forwarding all invoices received, along with the relevant paperwork, to our volunteer book-keeper;
- undertaking other tasks commensurate with the post, as required.
Please note that this is the only Admin worker role within the Forum so you will be comfortable with, and confident about, working alone, as well as part of a team.
Closing Date: Monday, 11 January, 2021 – 10:00am
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted using the application form included in the job application information for this post. CVs will not be accepted.
Contact Person: Laura J Welti
Contact Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: St Paul’s Learning Centre Grosvenor Rd Bristol BS2 8XJ
|Admin & Comms Applic Pack covering note.docx||20.13 KB|
|JD Admin&Comms Dec 2020.doc||47.5 KB|
|Applicant Details and Eqs Monitoring Form 2019.docx||14.87 KB|
|Admin & Comms Application Form.docx||24.87 KB|