Here you can find some of the latest information in regards to the current COVID 19 outbreak (Most recent information posted to the top of the resource list).
The We Are Bristol freephone number is 0800 694 0184 for anyone to call if they need help during the Covid-19 lockdown (currently operating 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri and 10:00am-2.00pm Sat-Sun). Call handlers are receiving on average 250 calls during weekdays.
Email addresses for Covid-19 enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Council’s Covid-19 newsletter here
General information for individuals and businesses can be found here
Bristol City Council Coronavirus (COVID-19) Contact Details
|We Are Bristol freephone||0800 694 0184. Deaf BSL users can call through a BSL Interpreter using SignVideo.||For if you need help during the Covid-19 lockdown (currently operating 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri and 10:00am-2.00pm Sat-Sun).|
|Email for COVID-19 email@example.com (or can’t access telephones)|
|Sign up for Council’s Covid-19 newsletter||Covid-19 newsletter Or call We Are Bristol||Provides a weekly update on what the Council has been doing to support the city.|
|General information for individuals and businesses.||COVID-19:What You Need to Know Or call We Are Bristol||A range of information on how to keep safe, what you must do while we’re on lockdown, how to get help etc.|
|Follow Bristol City Council’s Covid-19 updates||Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Nextdoor|
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection (For Screen-readers)
- Sign Health – Government Announcements Regarding COVID-19 with BSL Interpretation.
- Public Health England Resources for BSL users
- Coronavirus Update 19th July 2021
- Coronavirus Update 8th July 2021
- Coronavirus Update 28th June 2021
- Coronavirus Update 17th May 2021
- Coronavirus over Christmas and New Year 2020
- Coronavirus Update 14th September 2020
- Coronavirus Update 9th July 2020
- Tech help – How to join Zoom meetings
- Coronavirus Update – 15th June 2020
- Bus Stop Changes in Broadmead
- Coronavirus Brief – 11th June 2020
- Coronavirus Transport Update 8th June 2020
- Coronavirus Update 8th June 2020
- Coronavirus Update 29th May 2020
- Coronavirus Update 27th May 2020
- Coronavirus in Brief 14th May 2020
- Win a Hanging Basket – Future Parks Bristol Survey
- Staying Inn -Inclusive online Pub needs a BSL Interpreter
- St Pauls Advice Centre during Coronavirus
- Financial support for this some self-employed people available now – 6th May 2020 Covid 19 update
- Need to escape domestic abuse? 6th May 2020 COVID-19 Update
- Council asks government to fund the other £80m COVID-19 costs – 6th May 2020 COVID-19 Update
- Go to a gig in your Living room- 6th May 2020 COVID-19 Update
- School Closures – 6th May 2020 COVID-19 Update
- Care Home Testing – 6th May 2020COVID-19 Update
- Coronavirus 5th May 2020 – SEND Update
- Coronavirus Myths busted by World Health Organisation
- Coronavirus 4th May 2020 – National Update
- Coronavirus 4th May 2020 – Bristol/Local Update
- Bristol Disability Equality Forum COVID-19 survey
- Services being offered by Brigstowe
- Coronavirus Update 30th April 2020
- Coronavirus Brief from 28th April 2020
- UK Mental Health Helplines
- Stay Safe from Fraudsters – Co-operative Bank top Tips
- Want to help test a COVID 19 Vaccine?
- Coronavirus “Good News” Update 21st April 2020
- Looking to do something different to avoid becoming bored
- Coronavirus Update 20th April
- Coronavirus: The Symptoms and How to lower your risk.
- Change in governnment gudiance for people with specific health conditions
- Coronavirus online checker
- Coronavirus Update for Domestic Abuse
- Coronavirus Update – 8th April 2020
- Government Statement regarding Disabled People during Coronavirus Outbreak
- Latest Government Guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19): health, care and volunteer workers parking pass and concessions.
- Bristol City Council – Changes in Service
- BDEF’s Liason with Bristol City Council
- Coronavirus – A more detailed explaination
- Government Advice for Pet owners
- Latest Advice regarding PPE (3rd April 2020) From Public Health England.
- We are Bristol Support phoneline
- Latest news as of 31st March
- Government Guidance for those required to Shield.
- Opening hours for Shops
- Latest changes 24th March
- Support for indivduals who have recieved the ‘shield’ letter from NHS.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and changes to the benefit system
- Caronavirus- What we know so far and how it will effect Direct Payments
- Corona and Kind offers of help – our advice.
- Hygiene measures for PA’s and carers – Infection control measures
- Updated information from Great Western Railway
- COVID-19 Bill proposal – What we can do to try and block it.
- Changes with the conditions of the Diamond Travelcard
- What is Social Distancing?
- How to look after your Mental Wellbeing
- Neighborhood Response Groups
- General Mental Health Advice
- Public Health Advice
- Volunteering with Can Do Bristol
- Benefit and Income Support
- Self-Isolation, Loneliness & Anxiety
- Online Entertainment Resources
- Children’s online entertainment Resources
- To help with inspiration and keep spirits up.
- Colston Hall – Keeping you entertained during Lockdown
- Disability Horizon’s 25 free things to keep you entertained while in self-isolation
- Disability Advice/Support
- Information for Carers
- Foodbanks and Delivery Services
- Financial Advice and Benefit Calculator from Turn2us
- Wash your hands of Coronavirus scams – Free online training.
- Debt Advice
- Struggling with Lockdown – talk to someone.
- Help Bristol Disability Equality Forum provide telephone support to Disabled people while the UK is on Lockdown.
- Articles from John Pring about Coronavirus and Disability