Bristol DEF are committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone, including Disabled people.
Accessibility guidelines have been an integral part of the design and development process from the outset. We have taken all steps possible to make sure this website is accessible to all.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us.
This site aims to comply with Priority 1 and Priority 2 of the W3C accessibility guidelines.
Bristol DEF aim to continuously improve everything we do. Our website has been tested with several assistive technologies, including W3C validation tools such as contrast analysers for those who are colour-blind, screen reader and screen scaling software, as well as Webxact, to analyse the website and make appropriate modifications.
If you find the text on this site is too small, you can change it by using your internet browser settings:
- Mozilla Firefox: scroll the net bar to increase/decrease the text size.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- Google Chrome: go to the View menu and choose ‘Zoom In’ until the text is the size you require.
Also, on most computers you can also use the keyboard to change ‘zoom in’ and ‘zoom out’:
- Press Ctrl and + to make text and images bigger
- Press Ctrl and – to make text and images smaller
PDF (Portable Document Format)
Some documents on this website are in PDF (Portable Document Format). To read them you will require Adobe Acrobat viewer which can be downloaded from www.adobe.com. If you need further information about Adobe accessibility, visit access.adobe.com.
Please follow us on social media